Autologous Hair Stem Cell Transfer
Autologous hair stem cell transfer is a treatment used to combat andogenetic alopecia and other hair loss problems. The application is a single session. The treatment is also injected into the suspension of patients (autologous) cells. Injected stem cells are natural healing cells that function as a repair system in the body by renewing the adult tissues of the body and increasing the number of progenitor cells through mitosis in the treated area. Autologous hair stem cell transfer has proven efficacy in scientific studies.
The application is taken from the back of the ear with 3 pieces of skin containing 2.5mm diameter hair follicles and is treated to be divided into particles smaller than 50 microns. The hair stem cells, which are converted into a solution, are injected into the shed areas of the scalp. It takes 2-3 months for the results to be observed. Treatment usually does not require auxiliary treatments.
Benefits and Advantages of Autologous Hair Stem Cell Transplantation;
- Outpatient procedure.
- Supports natural hair growth.
- Other treatments, such as allergic reactions, infection or scalp irritation, have no side effects.
- Stimulates weak or old follicles.
- Strengthens hair follicles.
- It can stop the hair loss process.
- Can heal fine and damaged hair.
- Strengthens existing hair.