About Dr. Ekrem Civas
About Dr. Civas
Dr Ekrem Civas was born in 1971. He graduated in 1993 from the Medical School of Dicle University Turkey. In 1999 he completed his residency in dermatology. He worked and trained in various local and international institutions in the field of dermatology and hair loss until 2007 when he left the Dermatological department of Ankara Numune Hospital to establish his private practice in Ankara.
- 1999 – Dr. Ekrem Civas Established Civas Clinic and took hair transplant training in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2003-2007 – Hair transplant practice in Poland, Canada, New York, Sweden and Spain
- 1999-2006 – FUT practice
- 2006-2015 – FUE and FUT practice
- 2011- First and only Doctor in Turkey to be ABHRS Certified
- 16 years experience
- Over 3500 successful hair restoration surgeries for women and men
- Scientific Research in cosmetic hair restoration for primary and secondary cicatricial alopecia
- 2015 – Attained ISHRS Fellow status (FISHRS) – First and only FISHRS doctor in Turkey
Dr. Ekrem Civas training and experience in dermatology
- 2009 – Training in Cutera Academy in New York and Barcelona – Laser applications in dermatology
- 2009-2015 – Practice in skin rejuvenation with laser, laser spot treatment, laser wart removal, laser treatment for varicose veins and capillaries, toenail fungus treatment with laser, hair loss treatment with laser and laser hair removal.
- 2001-2015 – Botox and Filler injections and face shaping practice – Botox injections for wrinkles, migraines and excessive sweating.
- Dr. Ekrem Civas has participated in 47 national and international scientific meetings as a speaker and educator
- Published 2 books on hair transplant
- Written 27 scientific articles that have been internationally recognized.
- 22 scientific posters presented in international and national conferences